Connecting you with your next great career opportunity. Below is a listing of exciting opportunities for which we are proud to recruit on behalf of our clients. Take a moment to review each position for more detail and, if you have questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact the Search Consultant at the bottom of each posting.
How to Apply: Separate your cover letter and resume into TWO documents as the system only accepts resumes and cover letters separately. You should receive a confirmation by email within 24 to 48 hours when you have successfully applied.
If you DO NOT receive a confirmation, or are experiencing technical difficulties, please email email@example.com, with the following:
- Job ID in the subject heading
- Attach your resume and cover letter as two separate documents
- Short description of the issue you’re experiencing
This will help us to ensure your submission will be considered!
LocationWest GTA, Ontario
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Campaign Director will create, implement, lead and manage the comprehensive campaign. Responsibilities include ensuring the campaign has all the necessary plans and materials to implement the campaign, developing the appropriate communications and marketing plan, and managing the day to day efforts of the campaign to ensure it will be successful. The Campaign Director will be the lead person interacting with all volunteer leadership, prospects and donors representing the organization internally and in the community.
- Experience organizing, implementing and leading capital campaigns including the initial planning phase through victory celebrations
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in major gift fundraising/capital campaigns and a proven track record soliciting and closing gifts of $100,000 plus
- Superior planning skills, including managing the communication/ marketing components within capital campaigns
- Excellent donor relations/stewardship skills, with ability to create a Donor Recognition program with appropriate naming and dedication opportunities
- Experience securing government funding for capital projects
- Able to create compelling and appropriate grant proposals
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) skills
- Knowledge of planned giving vehicles and their tax advantages
- Excellent prospect research skills
- Good knowledge of annual giving programs, including event management and sponsorship opportunities
- Clear understanding of how to build a diversified fundraising program
- Knowledge of gift tracking and pledge systems with a fundraising database
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel to meet with donors and prospective donors
- Able to work in the West GTA
- Vulnerable Persons Police Clearance
This search is being conducted on behalf of our client by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting non-profit & charitable professionals for Canada’s non-profit sector. If someone you know may be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this document – we would be pleased to connect with them.
By March 25, 2019, apply with your cover letter and resume on our website.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest online only, in confidence. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.