Connecting you with your next great career opportunity. Below is a listing of exciting opportunities for which we are proud to recruit on behalf of our clients. Take a moment to review each position for more detail and, if you have questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact the Search Consultant at the bottom of each posting.
How to Apply: Separate your cover letter and resume into TWO documents as the system only accepts resumes and cover letters separately. You should receive a confirmation by email within 24 to 48 hours when you have successfully applied.
If you DO NOT receive a confirmation, or are experiencing technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following:
- Job ID in the subject heading
- Attach your resume and cover letter as two separate documents
- Short description of the issue you’re experiencing
This will help us to ensure your submission will be considered!
OrganizationPsychology Foundation of Canada
LocationNorth York, ON
The Psychology Foundation of Canada (PFC) is a registered charity that helps infants, children and youth build a solid foundation of mental health before problems or issues may begin. It applies best practices in psychology to create practical programs helping infants, children and youth build their resilience. Its programs and resources are delivered through a train the trainer approach through multiple channels and diverse partnerships. Led by a volunteer board of prominent psychologists, business and community leaders, a small national and regional staff have built a network of trainers and program facilitators to deliver the programs and related workshops in local communities across Canada.
Position: Manager, Programs & Community Partners
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Manager, Programs & Community Partners on a full-time basis will work closely with PFC’s regional consultants to promote and implement our various psychology-based programs to communities across Canada. As a new position, the Manager will nurture and build existing relationships and create new partnerships (with Public Health, Social Workers, Mental Health Professionals and Educators for example) to support and deliver our programs to parents and children/youth. There are three key areas of responsibilities:
- Program Management
- Relationship Building and Management with Community/Delivery Partners
- Liaison, management and implementation of funded projects
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years’ experience in health promotion and program/project management
- Demonstrated track record of project management and organizational skills
- Strong program management especially in health promotion
- Good track record of overseeing budgets of $500k to $750k
- Strong communication skills coupled with a professional phone manner
- Database management skill an asset. PFC uses IMIS and constant contact
- Funder and donor stewardship skills
- Agile with ability to multi-task
- Experience in a small shop environment
- University degree in social work, health promotion, education is an asset
This search is being conducted on behalf of the Psychology Foundation of Canada by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting non-profit professionals. If someone you know may be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this document – we would be pleased to connect with them.
By April 1, 2019, please apply with both your cover letter and resume through our website by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
Issues with applying? Please call 416.977.2913 or email email@example.com.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest online, through our website, in confidence. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.