Connecting you with your next great career opportunity.
Below is a listing of exciting opportunities for which we are proud to recruit on behalf of our clients. Take a moment to review each position’s attachment(s) for more detail and, if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Lead Search Consultant associated with the posting.
OrganizationMackenzie Health Foundation
LocationRichmond Hill, ON
Senior Manager, Campaign Operations
(Richmond Hill / Vaughan / Greater Toronto Area)
Mackenzie Health is a dynamic regional healthcare provider serving a population of more than a half million people across York Region and beyond. Nationally recognized for its commitment to safety and quality patient care, Mackenzie Health is a healthcare leader with a wide variety of academic partners. Mackenzie Health includes Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, the future Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, as well as a comprehensive network of community-based services in Richmond Hill, Vaughan and the surrounding communities.
Mackenzie Health's vision is to create a world-class health experience. This means delivering quality, compassionate and timely patient-centered care. It means that everything we do is focused on our patients and community.
Mackenzie Health Foundation
Established in 1977, Mackenzie Health Foundation has raised more than $125 million for capital projects, medical equipment, technology and educational opportunities for Mackenzie Health. With the mission to inspire inspirational gifts, we are proud of our long tradition of partnership with our generous community.
The Exceptional Care Belongs Here campaign
Mackenzie Health Foundation is spearheading the $250-million Exceptional Care Belongs Here campaign – the largest fundraising drive led by a community hospital in Canada – to help build and equip Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital and enhance care at Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital. The campaign will help build an outstanding state-of-the-art hospital and purchase the leading-edge equipment and technology that will attract and inspire best-in-class specialists and health care teams at both its hospitals. To date, the Foundation has attracted over $80 million towards the campaign. A lead transformational pledge from Magna International Inc. of $10-million will name the emergency department at Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, the Magna Emergency.
Senior Manager, Campaign Operations:
Reporting to the Director, Philanthropy & Campaigns, the Senior Manager, Campaign Operations will ensure effective processes and services in support of day-to-day campaign operations. The successful candidate will play a critical role in establishing and leading the internal work and support the deliverables, projects and processes that respond to the needs of the major gifts and foundation teams to drive revenue generation. This includes ensuring accuracy of the donor database and reports, guiding and supporting analytics work, prospect research and communication. The Senior Manager, Campaign Operations will develop and manage a team of operational staff and oversee their workload to advance supports for the Exceptional Care Belongs Here campaign and beyond.
- Demonstrated track record of strong project management and time management skills
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of progressive experience in a managerial role; exceptional leadership skills and coaching ability to bring optimal results
- Experience advancing back-office services and supports to achieve results
- Working knowledge of analytics and metrics with an ability to effectively anticipate and respond to database information and reporting needs
- Strong skills in financial management including budgeting, reporting and monitoring
- Strong customer service and results orientation in response to support and service needs
- System thinking with a view of continuous quality improvement and responsiveness to feedback
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and needs
- Proficient user of Raiser’s Edge, Sales Force or a CRM -- ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control of deliverables
- Proactive, takes initiative and works effectively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others
- A proven track record of related experience in the context of a multi-year comprehensive campaign
- University/college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Healthcare or not-for-profit experience an asset
- Experience in fundraising campaign management and/or activity
This national search is being conducted on behalf of Mackenzie Health Foundation by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting leaders and fundraisers for Canada’s non-profit sector. If someone you know may be interested in this position please feel free to forward this document – we would be pleased to connect with them.
For additional information, please reach out to Michelle Lalonde at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.699.5199 / 1.866.647.5149. We request all applications be submitted online only, through our website.
For technical issues, please contact email@example.com.
To apply, please select the 'Apply to this Position’ button to upload your cover letter and resume by October 21, 2018.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest online, only through our website, in confidence. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.