Organizational Development Consulting Services
Enhanced value and support for clients that most recruitment firms don’t offer
|Helping you build a more effective organization is behind our Organizational Development services. We help you plan and develop the human dimension of your organization so that your people are able to achieve more and help the organization perform at a higher level.
If you need to build, fine-tune or transform your organization crawfordconnect brings an objective perspective, decades of non-profit management experience, and insights into organizational dynamics acquired from working with diverse organizations. Our support services include:
Performance management and staff development
Employee policy and job description reviews
Succession planning. Are you ready for unexpected loss of key knowledge, skills, and judgment (competencies) from employee departures? Our competency-based succession planning process helps you four ways:
- Reduces the risk of unplanned departures and emergency talent searches
- Shapes the development of your next leaders
- Focuses external recruitment efficiently
- Helps retain top talent through development and advancement opportunities
Performance management and staff development. We’ll help you establish a Performance Management System that supports employee achievement and improvement:
- Aligns objectives for each employee organizational goals and strategies
- Provides an objective, quantifiable way to measure performance and reward top performers
- Identifies and reaffirms employees who are in the “acceleration pool” for succession planning
- Enables for personal development to facilitate performance improvement
- Embeds in your management system
Onboarding & Transitioning. How well and how fast your new hires acquire the knowledge, behaviors, and relationships to become effective contributors determines their ultimate success. We include a 100-day onboarding support for each candidate we place, and can help you develop similar plans for other new hires and transfers.
Retention strategies. We help you develop strategies, plans and programs to reduce turnover and retain your top talent:
- Analyze turnover by position, gather feedback from exit interviews and current incumbents
- Compare compensation and other factors that impact turnover
- Assess culture and recommend organizational change management solutions that are practical
Employee policy and job document reviews. Missing or outdated policies and job descriptions can hinder hiring and retention. In some cases, it can even contravene the law or be a barrier to organizational accreditation. We provide policy and job documentation services to ensure compliance, relevance, and completeness.