With more than 20 years as a national leader in the field of talent, Licinia Bennett has held senior leadership positions in a wide variety of industries ranging from telecommunications, alcoholic beverages, funeral services, working with corporate giants.
Licinia thrives on creating and implementing a vision for an organization that will have impact even greater than expected. By supporting organizations with their talent needs, she has enabled businesses to achieve aggressive growth while strengthening their corporate image and employment brand. Licinia helps organizations attract talent that is driven, engaged and critical to their future success. She has leadership experience in employment brand, talent acquisition, policy development, employee engagement and diversity.
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP), 2001
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL), 2015
- Currently pursuing Certified Human Resources Executive (CHRE)
- Certified as a facilitator, Development Dimensions International
- Recipient of a certificate in Strategic Leadership, Schulich School of Business
- Board member, HRPA (Human Resources Professionals Association) Durham Chapter
Previous Clients (Partial List)
- Canada Trust
- Compass Group Canada
- McDonalds Canada
- TJX Canada