Our comprehensive service is designed to identify qualified and interested board members who are engaged in your cause. The following steps represent the fundamental building blocks of the crawfordconnect approach to identify a pool of prospective board members according to your needs.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of organization, the type of board and position(s) required
- Prepare a clear, detailed competency profile, job description and search materials
- Build the best possible candidate selection pool through multi-faceted research, networking and promotion
- Strategically screen and assess prospective candidates
- Guide and support the Board Governance / Nominating committee with briefings, interview questions and scoring criteria
- Investigate references: provide findings and evaluation of candidate strengths
- Notify and respectfully release unsuccessful candidates