Heidi Stock has 20 years of experience in the non-profit sector beginning with her role as Senior Research Officer for the University of Toronto’s $1 billion campaign.
Today, Heidi works with crawfordconnect as a Search Consultant. Heidi has worked with over dozens of organizations and expanded services beyond the identification of donor and board prospects as a freelance prospect researcher and grant writing consultant.
- Executive Member of the Faculty of Information Studies Alumni Association, Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, Canadian Chapter.
- Executive Member of the Professional Development Committee and Communications Committee, Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, Canadian Chapter.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts degree, University of Toronto
- Master of Library Science degree, University of Toronto
- Continuing Education, Creative Writing, University of Toronto