Heidi Stock has 22 years of experience in the non-profit sector beginning with her role as Senior Research Officer for the University of Toronto’s $1 billion campaign.
She has worked with many non-profit organizations, identifying donor and board prospects as a freelance prospect researcher and grant writing consultant through Prospect Research Experts.
Leadership Volunteer History
- Executive Member, Faculty of Information Studies Alumni Association, University of Toronto
- Executive Member, Professional Development Committee and Communications Committee, APRA, Canadian Chapter
- Honours Bachelor of Arts degree, University of Toronto
- Master of Library Science degree, University of Toronto
- Continuing Education, Creative Writing, University of Toronto